Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cough Fetish Cystic Fibrosis Cough Masturbating With A Friends Panties?

Cough masturbating with a friends panties? - cough fetish cystic fibrosis

I'm 24 and I cough masturbating by my friend 21 years when he sniffed and panties and shoes (ok so I have) a fetish for shoes that came in me .. entered the room, he apologized and was .. I must say that something can or should I go?

We talked about not only on this ...
I had nothing and had nothing around me to cover or disguise the fact that I ...
So I slept, what are the facts, if it helps
Thanks

3 comments:

Smithy said...

recorded misspelled ...

Guys Wearing Panties said...

Many men do, the pants almost certainly the female leads the men crazy, seeing, smelling, and there are few people who are crazy to her, and if none is available the next best is a panty with the scent. There's even a website for children who find the smell, and shorts masturbating http://mwpclub.com there are many people who shared stories and experiences, and that many of you, and that many women to accept and even to a person who does not use underwear made. As your friend, do not panic, it's probably good with numbers and only natural, perhaps even flattered that you were smelling panties, you never know. Worrry I respect.

BoPeep said...

Well, I've never spoken. A long discussion not only know you for the clarification.

If you my answer? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment