Friday, February 5, 2010

Feet-tortured Wear To Get My Feet Tortured/ A Pedicure?

Wear to get my feet tortured/ a pedicure? - feet-tortured

I have a bet with my friend soo I have to have a pedicure tomorrow I tickle my feet with vibrators and massage devices, and a windmill with double needle whartenberg tortured ran overthere will torture my feet with a tattoo gun and whip at my feet, and in the video too

1. Watertight
2. Oldnavy T-Shirt navy
3. Nautica navy blue T-shirt
Converse 4.Red sleeveless shirt
5 .. bare chest


Pants
1. nautica blue jeans
2. Blue jeans shorts
3. Shorts
4. Navy blue mesh shorts


Shoes
1. Nike Dart
2. Nike Airmax
3. a / e retro runner
4. Bearcats go black
5. Slip on Vans


Socks, wear shoes without socks

Accessories 5, please
1. Pow Mia Bracelet
2. A / E Cross Chain
3. Timex
4. Toe Ring
5. Figaro Chain
6. Travel Collar
7. Collar industries
8. Herringbone Chain

So what do I do in my pants

Panties
Boxer
nothing

2 comments:

super duper said...

wow your friend has a weird foot fetish torture dont think i care what you use the shell lol

Mary Ann Y said...

I would break it if I do.

Post a Comment