Monday, December 28, 2009

Buy External Hard Disk Please Suggest : I Should Buy An External Hard Disk Or Internal?

Please suggest : i should buy an external hard disk or internal? - buy external hard disk

My current hard drive turns 40 will sing gb.i Seagate hard drive, but well, if I external (USB connected), or internal.
If I buy an external hard drive to install, can I change my OS 40 GB hard drive is disk.it 8 years is not certain period 5 years.
So, what do you suggest, buy a diak USB drive or a SATA drive that fits in the cabinet.

1 comments:

shyguy28 said...

Consider the situation would probably be better to buy an internal hard drive. Then you can buy insurance coverage for you to capitalize on its internal 40GB hard drive as an external drive for additional space, if desired.

Post a Comment