Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sugar Intolerance Symptoms Why Am I Developing Symptoms Of Lactose Intolerance, When Ive Been Drinking Milk&eating Dairy My Entire Life?

Why am i developing symptoms of lactose intolerance, when ive been drinking milk&eating dairy my entire life? - sugar intolerance symptoms

Since I was a kid, I ate a bowl of Captin Crunch or some kind of sugary cereal every morning. Now that I'm older and eat more healthy, I get organic milk and bran. I ate it for a while, almost 2 years. Recently, at school, I realized that after lunch he was sitting at my desk and feel uncomfortable and soda. A few days ago I went and had a bowl of cereal, milk and coffee makes me myself. It cappuccino and organic milk about 2 cups or more. 30 minutes later my stomach began to swell and I had terrible abdominal pain and nausea was indescribable. I'm in love with milk and milk products and everything for a sundae. I know there are lactase enzymes could take to help, but I just want to know if you ever I go without the capsules. It is in the family, and I am a 16 years Caucasian. I have exhausted my enzyme lactase? : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment