Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sore Knee In Teenagers I Am Randomly Sore Everywhere Help Please?

I am randomly sore everywhere help please? - sore knee in teenagers

HELP PLEASE I was very athletic and generally work as I still have a week's vacation and my neck, shoulders, knees, ankles, wrists and legs, painful but bearable pain her incredible pain as horrible as I woke up, screamed the other night so bad, honestly, when I broke my wrists were so painful, and at first it was just my wrist feels like it began to spread throughout the body .. the only thing I can think is that the other day I was working in the garden and weeding is one hours and tortured me bark, but I think it would be this kind of pain, why contribute anyway, and that is how Correct, I can see what I ?!!!!(' a doctor m just a teenager) should

1 comments:

arsenic sauce said...

whoa I was, perhaps, because he had a week off, but if you so much pain, you cry and stay until you visit your document.

Post a Comment