Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wish You New Beby Can You Please Tell Me Wish School Papers Do I Have To Translate To Became A Teacher In New York City?

Can you please tell me wish school papers do i have to translate to became a teacher in new york city? - wish you new beby

Soon became a U.S. citizen, married and lives in New York, I am a certified kindergarten teacher here in my country, Mexico, can you tell me, my wish for the documents and TransAlta to take to work as a teacher then? I am bilingual and have all the skills necessary to work with young children.

3 comments:

Helena said...

You have to prove who has a degree in education. To work in New York as a teacher and professor, the tests also need to only certain classes - a pass on child abuse, for example. They (the tests of the New York State) have to take to teach here. I have a review of education in the region and another for English. You may experience www.nysed.gov for more information.

thedtbmi... said...

First, theres the question of whether the United States to accept his diploma. May return to school if you won translate moving to the United States, if your level is accepted, the title and a school that can be accessed on the implementation of its references.

Spidey said...

Make sure "order", all your documents.

From this question.

S

Post a Comment